This sections includes information about primary market access to New Zealand Government Securities and the criteria by which an institution can apply to become a Registered Tender Counterparty with the Treasury.
The current list of approved Registered Tender Counterparties are:
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
- Bank of New Zealand
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Deutsche Bank AG, Sydney
- J.P. Morgan Securities Australia Limited
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank, London
- UBS AG, Australia
- Westpac Banking Corporation, New Zealand.